All submissions to the guestbook
will be reviewed before they are published. Guestbook
entries will not be published if they include any of the
Words or phrases may be removed from guestbook entries if doing
find any published guestbook entries that you feel violate
- Disrespect to the beliefs and feelings of others. This
is not an area for protest nor a public forum. The
guestbook is intended as a place to share fond memories
of and express support for the Villa Theatre. The guestbook
would lose its functionality if visitors had to wade through
inconsiderate postings. "If you can't say something
nice, don't say anything at all."
- Comments that could unintentionally spark controversy,
hurt the feelings of others, or prompt someone to write
an angry reply. When
writing a guestbook entry, take a moment first to think
how others may feel about your comments.
- Negative comments concerning the theater, the theater
owner, or anyone else.
- Sarcasm, if used in an attempt to get around the rule
against negative comments.
- Automated entries, HTML code, or links to web sites unrelated
to the theater. Attempts to SPAM the guestbook to
promote your own web site will not be tolerated.
- Comments unrelated to the theater, or fake entries supposedly
made by a celebrity. Some people seem to enjoy searching
the web for guestbooks and then filling them full of nonsense.
- Profanity, or other offensive conduct.
- Any entry that does not meet the intended purpose of