|Photos | History | Guestbook | Search | Recent | About villatheatre.com | Links|
|Home »  Features »  Poster Wall|
The exterior wall on the left of the entrance originally held four poster cases. The lower part of this wall was covered with native flagstone, up to a little above the bottom of the poster cases. Above that it was a smooth white surface of some kind.
By 1958, three of these poster cases were covered with a large display which was painted with a different design for each major feature. In more recent years the display was often left painted black. In 1996, the display was removed and new poster cases replaced the originals. The portion of the wall above the flagstone was redone in stucco and the each poster case was surrounded with a single tube of neon.